Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Putin Headlines


I should have started this thing long ago.  Everytime I open my browser I'm treated to stupid headlines about Hollywood gossip, SUN News condemnations of Trudeau, fads from the seventies that I've probably forgotten, ... but also, almost daily headlines about how Putin is about to die or fall from power or has bad body odour.  So, I've decided to chronicle them here.  I'm not going to link the headlines.  They'll probably disappear before too long.  (Watch.  The phenomenon will probably end tomorrow.)

1. "Experts say: Putin is afraid of this."  from "Dagens.com.(CA) plus another one from the same site: "Ouch! Big blow for Putin and Russia." [Sept. 15th, 2023]

2. "New blow for Putin as two Russian elite commanders die within days of one another." from "Metro.com. [Sept. 18th, 2023]

3. "Ally turns against Putin" from Dagens.com (CA) [Sept. 19th, 2023]

No comments: