Thursday, November 19, 2009

Conservatives are Scum: Part 7,049

Richard Colvin finally got to speak. The Constipated Party of Canada is going with: "If you didn't actually see it, then nothing happened, and you're making shit up because, well, we don't know." The malingering crowd of "conservative" internet activists are out in force trying to down-play war crimes.

But there's something lovely that I hope the non-vermin in Parliament remember: War crimes are illegal. And when you do stuff that is illegal, you're supposed to go to jail.

We've sent innocent people off to be tortured. I can imagine the gerbil-on-a-wheel thought processes of idiots like Rick Hillier: "US-Americans treat Arabs and Muslims like the scum they are. Things like "the rule of law" and keeping track of your prisoners are for faggots!"

Gahh. I wish I could say something more substantial about this gigantic evil.

In other news, the "conservatives" are sending out pamphlets accusing the Liberal Party of anti-Semitism. A new low for a party that hits new lows every fucking hour.

3 comments:

Real_PHV_Mentarch said...

This is a clear and definite example of the fourth principle of incompetence in action (a.k.a. "lie and cry").

Alison said...

Did you get to watch the committee meeting finally?
Gallant, Abbott, Goldring, Goldie - they're all a complete waste of time on committees.
So how was Joya?

thwap said...

Mentarch,

I guess the more incompetent, the more putrid the lies.

Alison,

I'm able to listen to it. A sick two-year old and my own little cold have prevented me from getting more than 5 minutes into it so far.

I'll make a post about seeing Malalai Joya. Basically though, sound problems kept me from hearing much. But it was also moving to be sitting with someone making noble history in our own time.