Saturday, October 22, 2011

Grip Glutz vs The Sensual Santa

Today, my contribution to the cause is to clean out the rotting stuff from my fridge; empty my compost bin; learn the skill of punctuation; and do almost a week's worth of dishes.

Last night I went to listen to Seth interview Daniel Clowes (whose original comic story "Art-School Confidential" had me in tears the first time I read it) at the Harbourfront Centre's International Festival of Authors.

During the audience Q & A that followed the talk I got to ask who would win in a battle between the Sensual Santa and Grip Glutz. Clowes thought that it would be a helluva wrestling match, but that Sensual Santa would win. (I thought it might be the other way around, but he's the God of Eightball so he should know.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

?

Who are you and what have you done with thwap?

Loved the post.

thwap said...

There's a reason I've got some cartoonist/comics links in my blogroll.