Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Infiltrating

People have already been talking about the FBI asking for infiltrators to spy on anti-Repug groups at that nauseating party of morons and freaks' upcoming convention. They mention "vegan potlucks" as places to spy.

I was going to say something about how this is the extent of the system's inability to cope with leftist criticism, when I remembered that CSIS and the FBI also have informants in far-right, neo-nazi hate groups. However, there's a world of difference betwixt outright nazis and vegan potlucks and religious peace groups. So, what I really wonder is if CSIS or the FBI have informants within pro-war groups like "A Gathering of Eagles" and pro-businesses, etc., etc., ad nauseum groups.

Plus: I like this librarian's blog, and I thought that I'd added The Vanity Press to my blogroll a long time ago.

No comments: