Saturday, October 4, 2008

Useless Morons

Okay, I'm not so sure there's such a thing as a useful moron (useful idiots?) but whatever. The stupid movie "An American Carol" is out. I ranted about it here.

So, if you want to see how pointless it is to even think of debating the bottom 20 percenters of the right-wing, go to any online review critical of this piece of garbage and read the comments of people who want to like this movie and who want it to be a success.

So far I've notice a number of responses, including responding to a well-argued demolition as to why the movie is not funny with "Stupid liberal. Of course you don't like it. You have no sense of humour. You can't take insults as well as you dish them out." and "Thanks to your review, I'm going to see the movie." Neither of which even remotely address the specific criticisms made.

I watched the clip with the "angel of death" taking "Malone" to Hollywood. It's not funny. It's heavy-handed and idiotic. Sadly, Leslie Nielson and Dennis Hopper are mixed-up in this bowl of puke. I guess Hopper was more damaged by drug use than I'd thought.

ETA: These clueless right-wing dolts will claim that "liberal" critics are trashing them, but they'll be just as silent about the fact that this movie will bomb in the same way that FOX's crappy "Half-hour News hour" did, because nobody liked it. The ones without a sense of humour are right-wing morons because humour takes brains of some sort and, well, ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Moron. Thanks for that, I loved it.

trog69 said...

It's sinkin' like a Panzerfaust submarine. Ahahahaha!(Tanking?)

Ten-Q, I'll be here all week!