Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Ever Changing Moods

This morning, some of the first thoughts that entered my head were about the recent political drama. I thought about the justness of the coalition's cause and its actions, and I thought about the horror (the horror) of having that ignoramus Flaherty in charge of the economy during an economic crisis. ("Gasp!" Do you suppose there's anymore downloading that Paul Martin missed, to help Flaherty fabricate his surpluses the way he did in Ontario when he downloaded crippling obligations to the municipalities?)

So, according to my ever changing moods, I say the coalition should fight on! Although there isn't much fire in my belly. (And I'm drinking Crown-Royal at 7:20 in the fucking morning!) ...

5 comments:

Boris said...

What the hell thwap, Crown Royal at 7.20am? If you're gonna drink that early in the morning, at least make it something above paint stripper.

thwap said...

OOOh! Check out the millionaire!!

Mrs Robot said...

I have no knowledge of or opinion on your current political situation (of course), but thanks for reminding me that The Style Council existed. I had the album that that song was off -- although it had a different version of it, I seem to recall -- but haven't heard it in a very long time. Perhaps it's time I tracked it down again. But not on tape this time, eh?

Love to you and yours.

thwap said...

As I recall, it was the title track.

Mrs Robot said...

I was thinking of Café Bleu. There's a slow and smooth version on that album. Memory says the album was good, but memory can't always be trusted, I've found.