Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm Part of "Occupy Toronto"

Just saying. In case anyone wonders. I'm working, so my participation will be spotty. But I was down there on Sunday night and I was taking part in meetings this morning. For all the reasons I've been saying. There is a global sanity movement, instigated by the total failure of neoliberalism and by the looming ecological catastrophes of industrialization and (to a great degree) capitalism itself.

If people are gathering around this nucleus, then I have to be a part of it. Things must change and we must make them change.

2 comments:

Scott Neigh said...

I look forward to reading what you have to say about it as things move forward!

thwap said...

Scott,

Well, it'll either be a whole lot or very little.

If I get busy with 'em, this blog will just have tossed-off little blurts. (Like the way it's been for months actually.)