Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Circle is Tightening on the harpercons

Don't forget that people. This cabal of criminal scum would presume to have the RIGHT to rule over us even if their entire government was elected by fraud. THAT is how little regard they have for democracy.

This Rae attack-ad stupidity is just a sign of their desperation. A bunch of still photographs and a voice-over of hypocritical cliches that have been circulating since 1995. Nothing but an incompetent liar's attempt to change the subject.

Elections Canada is doing its work. Tens of thousands of Canadians are getting active. Forgive us if, as Canadian citizens who have known overwhelmingly free and fair elections for decades, if we're a little rusty in figuring out how to respond to a government that earned its majority thanks to a centrally-directed criminal conspiracy of electoral fraud.

So many Canadians are still grappling with the reality that this is for keeps and we're faced with a gang of rogues who will stop at nothing.

But they really have no escape. They've repeated the "in-and-out" scandal. They've had American election strategists campaigning for them. They've got people testifying that they were told to lie and say they were from Elections Canada and that they were giving out information they later discovered was fraudulent.

Finally, as we see with young "conservative" airhead Michael Sona, the harpercons are completely willing to abandon their own to save themselves. Expect the whole party to turn in and begin to devour each other as the law and the enraged citizenry advance closer and closer. They won't be able to muster the wherewithal to attack Bob Rae or anyone else. harper, Clement, Baird, Flaherty, and assorted other scum and villainy will look like a bunch of men trying to throw children and babies out of a lifeboat on the sinking Titanic.

9 comments:

900ft Jesus said...

well that sure cheered me up :)

thwap said...

Hah! It was meant to! And it's all true.

I, for one, have had it. I'm doing stuff in the 3-d world (which takes time) but this outrage is the final straw.

More important than my outrage, this electoral fraud is clearly illegal and it was clearly centrally orchestrated.

They have NO legitimacy. NONE.

Owen Gray said...

You're right, thwap. The net is closing. But these guys are wily. They won't go down without being very, very nasty.

thwap said...

Owen

Yeah. But once a certain point has been passed, the harpercons will have nobody to abuse but themselves like I said.

Their ship is sinking and all the sound and fury of John Baird is nothing against the icy dark waters of the North Atlantic.

harper's arrogance and MacKay's vanity count for nothing when they're cornered political scum.

Anonymous said...

Ya I'm just shaking here.

thwap said...

WWU,

I published that comment:

"Ya I'm just shaking here."

Because it's so revealing. On another blog you said that you were saddened by the harpercon party's electoral fraud but you didn't have anyone else to vote for.

In other discussions, you've upbraided me for accusing you of being a Conservative Party voter when you're not.

Now, in response to my post about how stephen harper and his gang must be afraid of the future, you appear to identify yourself with them.

What we now know is that you identify with this pack of scum AND you evidently have no problem with electoral fraud.

It would stand to reason that you wouldn't mind if the NDP gained power through fraud. But that would require you to have consistent ethics.

And since you lie (clumsily) all the time, that's a very faint hope. You're laughable attempt at braggadocio here is evidence of your thoroughly dishonest character.

Well played, fuck-face! Well played!

thwap said...

Dear WWU,

I deleted all FOUR of your subequent rants because they were either:

1) Self-evidently meaningless

2) More of your obvious dodging and weaving to get out of accounting for your previous outbursts.

This goes back to what I was saying about how you must have been a horrible teacher. You type strings of words that have a very clear meaning but they either don't mean what you're trying to express or you're too stupid to see how you've compromised yourself.

thwap said...

Dear WWU,

I also deleted the latter two comments you typed.

Here's an idea: If I don't matter to you, stop trying to comment on my blog.

Yes, you babble stuff about how you're all this and you're all that, but in the end, I'll only post the ones that really make you smile because they expose you for the lying, stupid hypocrite that you are.

Last word: I can't always promise that I won't inform the proper authorities about your threats of violence. Learn to control your rage. I know you're an idiot and the world often seems cruel, but that's not my problem.

Bye for now sport!

P.S. TRY to control your desire to write to me again. I can live without you.

thwap said...

My Dear Friend WWU,

I deleted that last one too. I didn't even read it. I don't know what you said. I don't CARE what you said.

Go live your life.

There's a boy.